Fun fact about Plague

If an item has been dropped by a Survivor, you can puke on it! I was watching a stream and the Killer puked on a key someone dropped so he could know if another Survivor picked it up or not.

Somehow I didn't know this after so long, so I figured I'd share it here.

Comments

  • You can puke on and infect everything that is interactable by a survivor (except the actual fountains)

    • gens
    • totems
    • items
    • chest
    • lockers
    • vaults
    • pallets
    • exit gate switches
  • You can also puke on lockers to see if there’s anyone in there without going through the checking animation

  • Yeah, it's a nice little tool to sometimes have. Not particularly useful in most trials, but still very nice when it does become useful.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    You can puke on and infect everything that is interactable by a survivor (except the actual fountains)

    • gens
    • totems
    • items
    • chest
    • lockers
    • vaults
    • pallets
    • exit gate switches

    Complementing the list:

    • Survivors.