People demanding dlcs

I've seen people both suggest and demand dlcs, and I wanted to talk about it. It's fine to like both dbd and a movie/series character and wanting them added to the game. But truth to be told, there's little chance they'll get added to the game. Let me give you some examples:

To get the fnaf chapter, which is kinda possible since the creator of the game funds some game creators that make fnaf spinoffs, will need:

Consent from both teams.

Choosing characters (probably won't be that hard, but since the players face is hidden in the games, that would alter some things.

Lore, like an explanation on how they arrived in the entity's realm.

Then the classic struggles, killers power, perks, 3d animations, ect.

The devs admitted that the killer's powers that they've released are basically ideas that they had for at least a year. So I expect that it will take at least 1 year to make a single licensed chapter. But those are just theories.

Thanks for reading

Comments