When you move your mouse up the camera goes down
Just played a claudette game where whenever I moved my mouse up, the camera went down and vise versa.
Left and right on the other hand were working as intended.
Tagged:
Pending
Just played a claudette game where whenever I moved my mouse up, the camera went down and vise versa.
Left and right on the other hand were working as intended.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
look in your settings. probably u changed the way camera works
I'll take a look at it but I don't really mess with the settings, haven't touched em in weeks and it just occurred.
once had the same problem. it changed something x or y-invert related without me touching anytihng
You probably pressed "I" key on your keyboard which inverts mouse movement. It applies even if you press it while loading in the game.
It's the same setting that you can change in game settings.
Why would devs add this keybinding is mind boggling though :D