Who's Fault Is It

My internet company says their providing the highest quality of internet, which maybe true,all my services work ,except for Dead By Daylight who sees the most of my internet troubles. I have a Panoramic double bandwidth modem this supposed to be one of the best routers out there.

Dead by Daylight launched dedicated servers which was to stop the lag switching, but for the last week or so I've been lag switched so many games I can't count, always right before I attack or get into chase there's that massive stutter.From what,I understand this isn't peer to peer connection so the only issues should come from behavior.

Sony says theirs server's are independent and playing online does reflect their company's 3rd party consultants thanks for the help, I guess. Also I'm experiencing some sort of resistance when controlling the character.

Now everyone cannot be cheating so my thoughts are my internet company is lying or Sony has my game hacked because every game I get on my opponent's have some strange advantage on me.Did you hack me Behavior🔎 Who's fault is this?

Comments