Why do my solo queues always suck...
Whenever I’m killer the players can be across platforms and will coordinate. They’ll execute everything perfectly, DH every time, do altruistic wacky saves, and land flashlights from afar every time. If they’re downed under a pallet someone zips across the whole map to slam it the moment you pick up. If I camp they gen rush. Them moment I walk away they save and two gens go off. I see this regardless of rank, and everything. Within maybe the first 2 minutes of every match as killer.
Then I play solo survivor... They act like lemmings and potatoes. They basement save without Borrowed Time. They get caught immediately after getting hit the first time. They run in to rescue, and all get slugged. They miss flashlights. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Where are these bozos when I’m killer and want EZ BPs. Seriously. Lol
Comments
I have the opposite issue (though it may be because i've played killer a lot). Almost every killer match i'll get between a 2-4k, usually a 3k with a hatch escape at red ranks. I never have issues but mostly because i counter a lot of stuff people try to do to troll and exploit there mistakes harshly.
Though on survivor i get the absolute worst potatoes of the bunch at red ranks. They get scared whenever the heartbeat starts, point save without BT, follow me when i save them wanting me to heal them. The list could go on and on but meh. not sure the issue but it doesn't make sense.