So uhhh... console optimization happening anytime soon?
Just had a game where if I turned left or right the frames tanked, if I decided to do anything other than stand still and breathe, the frames would tank.
As some of y'all are well aware, I'm a blight main on ps4. If that doesn't make you internally cringe then I don't know what will.
Didn't the devs say they wanted to hit the 60fps on EVERY console? if I remember correctly that was about 2 years ago.
Comments
Yup a couple of Marches ago I believe. My hurtin Xbox1 is also still waiting...
They aren't even able to fix the major FPS drop issues we still have (e.g getting bloodlust,getting hit from sloppy/noed etc.)
I guess it's more realistic to get a next gen console before we get proper optimization for PS4/Xbox One/Switch :]
Well I'm kinda broke so I'm just stuck on previous gen T.T
I have given up hope on it.
They've passed on our concerns to the team and they're looking into it...and they're going to keep looking until you either spend $500 for new console or spend more on a pc and start from scratch. ๐
Same,it's gonna be a pretty long time until i could afford a PS5.
Let's suffer together with our 10 FPS ๐ช
Until then I guess I'll lobotomize myself as blight by slamming into more walls.
They are not going to fix nothing on PS4 or Xbox one, I asked for this on Spanish forum using God of war and Gears of war as examples of games with better graphics and 60 fps stables, and Mod send me private message Threating me so... Good luck mate, I feel your pain.
Last gen consoles are a lost cause, their not gonna bother and just want/expect you to buy the new consoles.
This game isn't very optimized on pc and i doubt they will give older consoles any love since the new gen just came out.