Should I prestige Kate Denson when she comes out?
I'm now a Kate Denson main after playing Meg Thomas for 1,500+ hours. I don't know if I should prestige her when she comes out though. I want her bloody outfit but I don't feel like grinding. What should I do?
Also, does anyone else find Kate's lore sad?
Comments
I find the easiest way to grind is just to save up 1 mil bloodpoints, and then just use them on her when you've eventually achieved that.
She also says that she does this to make people happy all around her and that they are used as an escape from the real world for at least a little bit. Maybe she does this not only for others, but herself as well.
She eventually comes to the woods because it is her favorite place in her home town ALONE. She then plays that sorrowful and dreadful song that possible reflects her depression and the entity takes her because she is in a very weak spot right now.
These are just my thoughts but feel free to critique or agree with me on this!
If you can handle her voice, sure do.
I may just do it but I'm not just sure I can, yet.
With the new cosmetics system it's unlikely you're going to use the bloody clothing much if at all, so the only question is if the add-on rarity bonus is worth it. I'm not sure how big of a deal it makes.