Pig traps in endgame
Would you prefer to...
Edit: at the fouth it's not "placed" but if the trap is present during the endgame collapse
Would you prefer to...
Edit: at the fouth it's not "placed" but if the trap is present during the endgame collapse
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TBH, if I have traps left over after the last gen pops, I use them anyway to get the points and, half the time, the survivor starts running around trying to take it off instead of leaving. I picked this option because I don't know what else to pick -- I think the traps should do something after the last gen but not something so strong that everyone would just wait until EGC to use them.