Loading Screen Hints
Anyone else getting hints for killers they’ve faced multiple times on the loading screen? I went up against 3 trappers back to back, each time with the loading screen hints giving them away.
Anyone else getting hints for killers they’ve faced multiple times on the loading screen? I went up against 3 trappers back to back, each time with the loading screen hints giving them away.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you new player, you get hint about killer you get until you see them all
Yeah I haven't seen one of those in Forever it's definitely level-based. Sometimes when a new killer comes out it tells U.
Gotcha. I’ve seen all of them, took a break for a week or so, and now that I’m back I’m seeing these hints.