agitated advantage
Tome 1 lvl 2, doesn't register 2 hooks in the basement while having the perk agitation
Tagged:
Pending
Tome 1 lvl 2, doesn't register 2 hooks in the basement while having the perk agitation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am also having this issue as I got all 4 survivors hooked in basement using agitation however I still haven’t gotten it
bro same i did it 4 times and i didnt get it so I sent a vid of a 4 man basement with the challenge equipped and still didn't get it
It worked for level 2 but not for level 4. I just did 3 games in a row with at least 5 hooks in basement but i still don't get it. I'm trying to get this with demo. My build is Corrupt Intervention, Save the best for last, Pop/Territorial Imperative, and Agitation.
I'm gonna send this up again cuz I just got two basement hooks with agitation as nurse and I still didn't get this challenge done. ):
I butchered my build and everything, feelsreallybadman