4.4.2 - Steam - Stuck at Generator on Badham Preschool IV

As Claudette on the Badham Preschool IV map, I tried to repair a generator on the street outside the preschool on the short non-handle side.  However, as I tried to leave the generator right after failing a skill check, I was stuck and unable to leave; I ran or walked in place.  All I could do was M1 (Repair). When I was hit by the killer (Pig), I was not able to crawl out of that space.  The killer, however, was able to pick me up and carry me away. At the time of the repair, I was not using a toolbox.  I was playing on PC via Steam. Video below.

I have not attempted to replicate this error, mainly because I have not ended up in the same map. I have since successfully repaired generators on that side in other maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcHHl3K6Izs

For what it's worth, I was using Discord to stream the game, hence the overlay, but I do not imagine that Discord affected what was happening.

Tagged: Pending

Comments