Impossible to see scratch marks on Dead Dog
I just want to alt+F4 every time I see this map because its impossible to track people. Its so miserable.
I'd rather play Haddonfield
I just want to alt+F4 every time I see this map because its impossible to track people. Its so miserable.
I'd rather play Haddonfield
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You play on steam? If so change settings to low and if still have issues add a nvidia filter, it will drastically help except on ormond when it comes to scratchmarks.
*Laughs in Ormond*
Well I'll try that but I shouldn't have to do that just to be able to interact with one of the core mechanics of the game.