Are the teddybears the new golden toolbox?
I mean they are much easier to spot, but... I've seen how there's a teddybear on the new autohaven and ormond maps), some decently well hidden.
I mean they are much easier to spot, but... I've seen how there's a teddybear on the new autohaven and ormond maps), some decently well hidden.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Teddybear?
No ones found the Toolbox on Midwich yet and no ones figured out how to release the toolbox from the Watertower on Dead Dawg.
The most obvious ones are the one in Gas Heaven on the shelves, but there's one in the locker room on ormond and one in the hut in blood lodge on a shelf up the stairs.
have we the devs' word that there is a toolbox in midwich and that the one on the watertower can be released?
I've never seen teddybears
Surprised people aren’t theorizing those bears are correlating to FNaF, lol