Rate my Krampus Build!

I was playing around with the idea of a themed build around the Krampus skin. The idea is to encourage teamplay and punish the naughty, it´s close to Christmas after all. It´s obviously not intended to be a meta-steamrolling build, just for fun. This is what I came up with:

Screenshot (130).png

Other perks I considered were Agitation (Krampus snatches people, seems fitting), NOED (do bones or regret), Bloodwarden (it´s naughty to stick around to taunt poor old Krampus).

Thoughts, suggestions?

Comments

  • Dragon's Grip - Punishes those naughty Gen tappers!

    Haunted Grounds - So you found bones in the first 10 seconds of the match?

    Hoarder - If Survivors try to get preasents before Christmas you will know about it.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Dragon's Grip - Punishes those naughty Gen tappers!

    Haunted Grounds - So you found bones in the first 10 seconds of the match?

    Hoarder - If Survivors try to get preasents before Christmas you will know about it.

    These are great, I like it :D