Stuck in the Ground

https://youtu.be/66mmtO2CoZ0

During a match, we were on the final 3 gen. I had kicked one (you see it immediately behind Laurie at 0:06) and became undetectable with Trail of Torment II as Pyramid Head. I immediately went over to a pallet and kicked it, getting stuck in the process. I don't have the process of getting stuck recorded, but I have the actual bug recorded. A Steve Harrington tried to slide across the pallet I believe and got stuck as well in the same spot as I.

I am playing on PC, Steam. This is the first time the issue occurred for me, having reported it immediately after.

Reproduction: I played as Pyramid Head. I don't recall the map we're on, but maybe one of you can name it from the video I recorded. I kicked a generator that was right beside the killer shack and then immediately went to a nearby loop and kicked a pallet there getting stuck in the process.

20201218181508_1.jpg


Comments