Random hooked animations

Almost every 2-3 games when I'm playing (ps5) when the killer hits or goes to hook another survivor my character then does the same animation i.e. shows me getting hooked even when I'm in the middle of doing a gen etc.

On being hit randomly the character can be shown being slumped on the killers shoulder instead of running.


Can reset the bug by going in a locker otherwise it generally persists. So I'm running around in a hooked animation pose or slumped over an invisible shoulder.


Mostly playing with Elodie but it doesn't seem character specific or killer specific.

My friend on the PS4 has had this problem too but not quite as frequently.


I believe this was a bug from years ago I saw a youtuber comment on it when it happened to him recently but it's every 2-3 games at the moment and then persists for the remainder of the match.

Tagged: Pending

Comments