Anyone else feel hit detection just doesn't work?

It felt perfect when they enabled it but after the disable to fix the oni bug it feels like it doesn't work or gives the very opposite effect. Lots of my games over these few days have just been like they were before hit detection and worse. Getting hit through fully dropped pallets and hit through windows when I'm not at the window anymore. The huntress player i just went against knows they play at 180ms and still plays killer and they were hitting me and the other survivors as if she were using a ten foot pole. Hit detection def doesn't work and is pointless if a laggy killer can still hit you when they shouldn't.

Comments

  • It's defintly screwy at times. I've got a pretty stable connection myself, and when I've played killer today, I've had moments where I swing and it just seems to phase through them, or swing too early but somehow a breeze knocks them down. Then I've had matches as survivor where I can drop a pallet, and literally move away and suddenly I've fell over. I just wish for once this game would work decently.