Buried Underground Challenge Tome 1 Level 3
So i saw the devs replaced the buried underground challenge, where you’re supposed to hook 5 survivors in the basement, in Tome V with Gruesome challenge, but the same challenge still exists in Tome 1 Awakening lvl 3 and i cant complete it on any killer with any perks or add ons whatsoever even though i hooked a bunch on survivors in the basement. Please fix the bug in Tome 1 too.
Comments
BURIED UNDERGROUND ARCHIVE CHALLENGE BROKE December 16
Platform: Windows/Steam
Description of the issue: its same issue within diffrent tome / challanges.
Steps to reproduce: Doesn't matter how many basement hooks you get doesnt count towards challange anyway.
How often does this occur: All the time no matter how much u try .
This also happens in tome 3 page 1 buried underground. I cannot complete this quest no matter how many basement hooks I get. Could you please replace this one as well? Thank you devs <3
Yes, me too
Guess we're all getting the same bug huh. I don't wanna grind through the survivor web man.
Just tried to do this challenge in tome 3 and it's still bugged.
Had this problem just now on tome 3.
I am still unable to do Tome III - Escalation Level 1 Buried Underground challenge "Hook 3 Survivor(s) in the basement." I have tried doing this with multiple killers on several different maps and the challenge gets no progress.