Hitboxes After Server Hit Validation
please get rid of SHV I’ve been hit through some many windows and pallets it’s insane. If someone could comment how to add a video to this I will edit this and upload 3 examples of it.
please get rid of SHV I’ve been hit through some many windows and pallets it’s insane. If someone could comment how to add a video to this I will edit this and upload 3 examples of it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man I wish the survs I went against had your luck. I can't frickin hit anybody. Bashes with my giant clubs or a knife in their back, somehow aren't hitting them. They just need to find something else idk, but this seems to be screwing both sides. Especially when I play oni holy crap
I mean since it went live survivors have told me that; but on my screen i am watching them and it's like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soDzvBAY4t4windows have been weird as a whole since they turned it back on xD