Ideas to make Wraith more viable in high ranks
What DEVs did to Wraith was counterproductive as it turned out. He became even more viable against lower rank potatos who can't loop, but stays very week vs stronger survivors. I 4k also every game until rank 8-7, unless I play vs a good SFW team but in higher ranks he is just not viable compared to other killers.
Wraith invisibility doesn't help him vs good loopers, but it totally screws up potatos. Yes, I know, it sounds strange at first, but DEVs should give him loader growls to make him weaker vs newbies. He doesn't need more invisibility, since it doesn't carry him against good loopers anyway and it is his main weakness.
Remove flashlight stun, give him faster speed while cloacked and some way to counter looping. I don't know what it can be, maybe allow him to go thru pallets (or maybe windows too) while cloaking/decloaking or generally when he is cloaked. It's just an idea that came first to my mind, it can be anything else.
Comments