Has anyone else had weird hitboxes as Slinger

For example in 2 seperate games my shot went through a survivor I was shooting at, yet somehow hit one that was on the opposite side of the gen they were at. had this happen a couple times since the hotfix, hadnt seen it before.

Comments

  • Console survivors tend to be bulletproof for me (PC) unless my shot is dead on. Sometimes you have to compensate for their latency when shooting from a distance.

  • Pretty sure it's a latency thing.

    Sometimes i shot right through survivors and sometimes i still get them even though they were already past a corner

  • No I haven't noticed anything weird, sometimes shots just do go through survivors but that's very rare and is usually just you shooting too far in front of them.

    Don't know about that generator thing, I'll have to test that.

  • No major issues though some of the small cubby shots I used to go for seem a bit inconsistent now

  • I do notice it. Pass the 10meter range you have to shoot slightly ahead of the survivor to hit them especially if you have more than 50ms latency and when survivor have more than 50ms latency it's not rare to see them jump a window/pallet or drop a pallet a good 1-2 second after I shoot them. Not as I shoot them but after the animation of them being hit played.