I don't even know how to describe this bug

11.jpg 12.jpg

So I was healing a Nea and she just walked away and went to do a generator. I stayed in the healing position and just kept healing the air. I got skill checks and I could not tell if it was still healing Nea but I missed one and she jumped over on the gen she was doing. So that is buggy. Then I froze and the game crashed and kicked me out. The first pic is the results of the game, as you can see it says I escaped and the killer DC'ed. The rest of the players are apparently still playing without me or the killer. They are console so I could not talk to them. I tried to start a new game and had the dc penalty timer. I did not dc and should not have been penalized, the screen says I escaped. Please fix this and let me know in actual words that you read this and do not just post the robo reply.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Please actually respond, the robo "Pending" response does not show you care or actually read our posts. We are a community. We support you, just looking for a little support in return.