BUG WITH LVL 4 OF CHALLENGES
Hello!
I have a problem with the challenge of hanging 8 survivors in the basement. As much as I hang survivors there, I do not count any at the end of the game
Any solution to the problem?
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Hello!
I have a problem with the challenge of hanging 8 survivors in the basement. As much as I hang survivors there, I do not count any at the end of the game
Any solution to the problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing is happening to me. I just hooked all 4 survivors in the basement - sacrificed all of them. And it still show's 0 of 8 .
This is bugged!