Question for research purposes
Piggies, do you let them boop the snoot or are you feral?
Piggies, do you let them boop the snoot or are you feral?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't play pig often but when I do, if a survivor boops my snoot I will let them go.
If they boop it, they go free. Whether I'm running iri add-ons, moris, doing rift challenge etc.
Booping it trump's all. Thems the rules.
lol, "are you feral?"
I personally try to play with as much rabies as I can when I play Pig. I'm a survivor main though so my killer is like 17 and if I don't get curb stomped by red and purple swfs, fairly matched survivors are far too terrified to boop muh snoot. If someone did boop my snoot, I'd let them go about their business while I looked for others.
Depends on how the match goes. Once I get a feel for their skill, I know how to proceed.
Their cuteness might just save them from a massacre...