Some map glitches - Invisible wall, not fully accessible generator, totem not to be cleansed

Hello,

I do not feel like writing everything again. Just follow the link. I accidentally posted the bug report under the wrong category.

@DAMNFASTDEAD said:

This generator could only be repaired from Longitudinal axis:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7V2XWJMZ3K28/20201214063745-1.jpg

MAP Info:

Backwater Swamp - Grim Pantry

HD61

invisible wall between these trees:

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1J07450DOF49/20201212100156-1.jpg

MAP Info:

Backwater Swamp - The Pale Rose

HD63

totem which couldn't be cleansed

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/A5PFQZCYYMFX/20201212093008-1.jpg

MAP Info:

Coldwind Farm - Rotten Fields

CombineHarvester01

This happened on Windows.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I found another one:

    MAP Info: Red Forrest - Mother's Dwelling

    Hill_01

    I wanted to cleanse a totem and dropped under it.

    20201217125543_1.jpg 20201217125512_1.jpg 20201217125511_1.jpg 20201217125457_1.jpg 20201217125335_1.jpg


  • And another one:

    MAP Info: Silent Hill - Midwich Elementary School

    A_Escape_02

    Issue: On this tile, I couldn't hear the standard fx during cleansing the totem and reparing the generator. The FX at the finish of each process came as expected, but the FX during it didn't.

    20201217190051_1.jpg 20201217190004_1.jpg


  • I found a new one:

    MAP INFO: Red Forest - Mother's Dwelling

    LD72

    Issue: The hook on this tile cannot be sabotaged by using a toolbox or the necessary perk.

    20201226145035_1.jpg


  • I witnessed the following glitch:

    MAP: Grave of Glenvale

    Check out, where Bubba is at the moment:

    1.jpg 2.jpg

    The killer player used the attack with the hammer...

    5.jpg

    ..from here...

    If he didn't fall through the hole, he made a jump or whatever you want to call that...

    6.jpg

    ...on or over the railing behind...

    If he managed to land on the railing, he walked in the direction of the arrow and jumped on the roof of the neighboring building.

    8.jpg


  • No wailing or pain sounds after self unhook

    MAP INFO: Autohaven Wreckers - Gas Haven

    HD12

    20201227075423_1.jpg

    After I could unhook myself I didn't notice any sounds of wailing or pain. They started, when I was downed.

  • @DAMNFASTDEAD said:

    No wailing or pain sounds after self unhook

    MAP INFO: Autohaven Wreckers - Gas Haven

    HD12

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7G6X7UO826B3/20201227075423-1.jpg

    After I could unhook myself I didn't notice any sounds of wailing or pain. They started, when I was downed.

    At the coldwind farm there is a toten that is not accessible next to the tractor. You cannot remove it