Issues with the game (Survivor side)
I'm not gonna talk about Killer specific stuff cause I know people are sensitive on both th sides so Imma just keep it technical.
• Point priorities: This game for some reason focuses points heavily on killer but not survivors. I walk out of games as survivor, winning with a feeble amount of points but when I am killer I make bank with BPs and that is all while I am just doing the bare minimum of hooking and chasing and damaging. Survivors though can run, heal, repair, loop, save and walk out with chump change of BP. On top of that, the game rewards sonmuch more to survivors who cower around and hide without much interaction with the killer and walk out in 1st place but the one being chased through out the whole match walks out in 3rd or 4th place because they got tunneled and were unable to play the game.
• Hit reg: We all know it's broken. It's never fixed. Devs say it is sometimes and it isn't.
• Matchmaking: I have no clue what you all did with this matchmaking. It was good when it just started with the match but I am playing God tier killers while I am rank 4 and getting acorns for brains teammates. Literal rank 1 killers while my teammates are all greens.
• In game lag: I have no clue what y'all did but everytime the killer makes some action the whole game just lags. The killer swings? Teleported to the killer or behind, who knows? The killer uses their power? Lag.
These are all I have come up with but if you know something else, please add on to it. I know the devs never actually read what we say so I may as well be just speaking into the void but y'know. We pay to play a buggy game...
Comments