Left For Dead Acheivement

As the last Survivor alive, manage to repair the last remaining Generator and escape through the Exit Gates.

I know its theoretically possible, but with the Hatch the way it is now I feel the only way to get it now is to hope for a bad game where your team dies and you 99 the last gen until your team is dead. Any idea how to get this w/o intentionally screwing over your team?

Comments

  • It's really old achievement, implemented waaaaay before EGC. Devs haven't changed the conditions for this, so it's barely doable now.

  • But it's funny how everyone who says they got it legit, don't have video proof and I also haven't found a single video of someone doing the achievement legit.

    You have get get a friend and farm it. Turn crossplay off to increase chances of finding your friend, good luck.

  • It's easy, you just need to find a killer who will be nice to you

  • It’s a difficult achievement to get. I only managed to get it by farming with the killer and him letting me escape when two other survivors DC’d.

  • Maybe equip Wake Up! and 99 gens while waiting for the other survivor to be killed? There are some strategies to open the gates but they're gambles.

  • I can't get this achievement. Never found a killer who let me to do that or to get it alone because either found the hatch or the killer.