Flashlight beams are getting blocked at the lens by an invisible entity...
Seriously, it's happened alot now. Out in the open, flashlight beam not working and not blinding.
Seriously, it's happened alot now. Out in the open, flashlight beam not working and not blinding.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It appears that if you crouch, it'll start working again but then stop.
It happens to me at the exits, because a teammate will block the beam as I'm trying to blind the killer, and suddenly the flashlight points straight up towards the sky. I have to turn it off then back on to fix it.
This has happened a few times recently, and at first I wasn't sure if some obstacle was in the way, as I was trying to blind a killer breaking a pallet.
But last time it happened, I noticed it happen, and waited and was in a wide open area, and the beam literally doesn't appear. You can see at the surface on the lens some light, but the overall beam is completely gone.