Bugs in switch

First bug is I was the killer and I was kicking a generator by a wall no survivors were in the room by generator and it turned on. Also most of the time I kick a generator I can repeatedly kick it and waste my time til I give up on trying to break it and move on.


Second bug is the med kit. I took one in game with me and used it once and my character still had it on her, I could see her carrying it, but I couldn’t used it after that to heal myself again when I needed to. I tried multiple times and it was like it was gone, also had this happen to my toolbox before where if I stopped working on a generator or moved on to the next one while I still had the toolbox in hand it wouldn’t work.

Tagged: Pending

Comments