They will prepare the closed maps? and if so ...

Hello, lately I think about how the new maps will look like coldwind, red forest, haddonfield among others. But I am very struck by how the Lery, The Game, Hawkins and Midwich would be. On the maps, the yellow grass and the sky somewhat changed, like the grass and the shadow, catches my attention but if they update the closed maps would they look like a mix between the dark corridors of saw movies or the closed maps in the silent hill style? How do you think it would look if it were updated in a few months?

Comments

  • Not really sure. Mostly because it's highly unlikely that any more of the indoor maps will see visual updates besides The Game.

    Lerys already received a visual upgrade as part of its overhaul at the beginning of this year. Hawkins and Midwich came out late enough to already be roughly on-par with the updated maps in appearance.

    Though I guess if they do perform a visual update to The Game, I'd imagine they would add way more easter eggs to reference some of the famous traps from the SAW series.