New content launched today?
I ask this because it says something about the clown elephant head thing being new and yet I played against a clown wearing it 3 days ago on PS5
I ask this because it says something about the clown elephant head thing being new and yet I played against a clown wearing it 3 days ago on PS5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The "elephant" costume was a reward from a previous Rift, but is now available for an Iridescent Shard cost for anyone.
The Mr. Puddles outfit was an unlockable cosmetic from a rift a few months back. It will be hitting the store soon for players that weren’t able to unlock it from that rift, at a cost of either shards or auric cells.
Who you saw was someone that had earned Mr Puddles from that rift.
oh cool. I didn't know that. good to see people getting a chance to get it if they missed it