Stuck in Floor When Using Key

Hello! Recently, I got stuck in the floor when I used a key. It was on the map Rancid Abattoir, in the room with all the hanging pigs. A friend used his map to find the hatch, while I had the key-- unfortunately, I got... pushed underground when I used the key. I don't know what happened.

Was this just me being unlucky with a random glitch? Help )-:

unknown (11).png

(Me in the ground by the hatch with Meg)

unknown (12).png

(Me dying to Endgame Collapse with the killer closing the hatch)

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Had the same thing happen to a buddy and I on Autohaven. Something similar happened to him. From my perspective, he was floating in sort of a pre-jump through the hatch animation. The killer and I could interact with my buddy trying to use his key on the hatch though and him using his key didnt open the hatch for me to use during the game.