There’s a certain cosmetic I want to get but...how

So basically there’s a shirt of Dwights that’s a yellow hoodie with a jacket on top I’m told it’s from “a tier reward from the escalation rift (tome 3)” is there’s anyway I can get it? I heard you can go between Tomes but I’m not sure how and I really want it can anybody help? :( (Image found from YouTube)

FE139F03-11B9-48C2-9272-EBF185EFBFDC.jpeg


Comments

  • If you missed the previous battle pass then you gotta wait for the cosmetics to show up on the store.

  • If you wait, BHVR will make it available in the store later, you do have to wait :c

  • @Emeal said:

    If you wait, BHVR will make it available in the store later, you do have to wait :c

    Thank you so much I only started playing maybe last year??? Idk I’m still kinda new to the archives it’s confusing to me here and there

  • Sadly for you, no. They might add it to the store eventually, but as for now it has been lost to the void.