Feng Min Demon Slayer
In the store there is Demon Slayer outfit but I dont see it in the feng min cosmetics..where am I supposed to buy it?
Tagged:
Mod
In the store there is Demon Slayer outfit but I dont see it in the feng min cosmetics..where am I supposed to buy it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should be able to get the Demon Slayer Feng Min outfit in the DbD in-game store right now for 21 500 shards.
If you dont see it in the store try to restart your game, it should show. If this is not the case then you might already own the outfit, since this outfit was in a past rift.