Is it possible to see the game getting a graphic rework

Idk where to put this for the q and a's

But freddy's map got 5 variants all with graphical reworks

So I'm wondering if its possible to see that with haddonfield and the game now these will probably be the last ones for said change but still


What if

Edit I found the q and a section (I was blind) i will repost it in there when I can

Comments

  • @onemind said:

    Idk where to put this for the q and a's

    But freddy's map got 5 variants all with graphical reworks

    So I'm wondering if its possible to see that with haddonfield and the game now these will probably be the last ones for said change but still

    What if

    Edit I found the q and a section (I was blind) i will repost it in there when I can

    LEAKED GAME REWORK

    Best-54-Black-Wallpaper-on-HipWallpaper-Black-Wallpaper-.jpg