The mori changes takes us back to a more important question regarding offerings
Prior to the change, moris swayed the trial far in the Killer's favor, allowing you to remove a Survivor (or all Survivors) from the game quicker than normal. Now that it's gone, I've heard arguments that moris are "useless." But then I think about offerings as a whole, because the only thing that affects the game even slightly like moris are shrouds; which begs the question:
Should Offerings have a strong influence on the trial? Or only subtle effects?
I'll leave it up for discussion because I'm personally in the middle. I'd love to see offerings that created unique effects on the trial (maybe not to the scale of moris). But if that didn't happen, I wouldn't be too disappointed.
Also, this isn't a thread comparing moris to keys. Yes, they were of similar strength previously but that's not the point here now is it?
Comments