I wonder when we will see the blood hurt clothing again

Context: I can't remember what PTB it was but we got to see a change that wasn't ready yet where when getting hit, the survivor you are playing will have blood appear on the model. I wonder when this will return and how it will interact with the prestige clothing

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • In the Billy/Bubba PTB I believe it was. I heard about this but never actually saw it. It might've only applied to the default cosmetics, but I'm not sure.

    I hope they try to bring it back though. Maybe when they update their models.

  • Its a nice feature but I believe some may not like it as it covers up the skins people buy sort of devaluing them.

    It can make survivors harder to see. Imagine a blendette with extra blood on her clothing.