Nurse killers
If you lose with nurse just say that i'm preventing nurse from being nerfed.
If you lose with nurse just say that i'm preventing nurse from being nerfed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man I'm sure preventing nurse from being nurse from being nerfed because I only have like 3 hrs on her because her power is a lot of skill to learn.
Sorry guys but it looks like you have to give me a free win if I play nurse now so she can be nerfed.
I will have to remember this one...
If you win with nurse, you're just exploiting the failures of the survivors... just like you do with any other killer. After they gave her tokens, this is the case. Killers are kept on a leash with cooldowns and tokens, while survivors traipse around with as many second chances as they like.