Matchmaking with Console Crossplay

The matchmaking for Survivors has taken an upwards of about 10 minutes where for killer wait times it's maybe 2-3 minutes most. I find it hard to believe that we are waiting so long for killers when crossplay was suppose to reduce this issue...

Comments

  • @DecoyWolff said:

    The matchmaking for Survivors has taken an upwards of about 10 minutes where for killer wait times it's maybe 2-3 minutes most. I find it hard to believe that we are waiting so long for killers when crossplay was suppose to reduce this issue...

    Crossplay did reduce the issue. Before crossplay, I had to wait 15-20 mins.


    If I was in a team, it use to be upwards of 30 mins on the PS4.


    Xbox one was slightly better.


    PC... Well idk, I didn't play the PC version that much back in those days. At least not at all times of the day and night to give accurate wait times.


    Didn't play the switch. Still don't. And don't have.


    After crossplay wait time is several mins. Maybe 10.

  • At the afternoon it's 2 min for killer and less than one for survivor and at night it's the other way around.

  • As long as you have cross-platform enabled you shouldn't have a big problem with que times. It also depends on when you play as well. For me in whatever the US east server is I will see times any where from a minute to about 5 for survivor. It gets longer the later in the night it is. Killer is a lot better with me seeing almost insta lobbies at night. (This is at red ranks btw. Other ranks might differ)