I dont know who this is, but I am interested in him now. Where can I find more?
Well I can give you his discord and Insta
To answer your question: he's a friend of mine that created a fan film a while back called Saved by Daylight, hes in it to as Dwight. It was the first time we had a major DBD fan film, he is working on episode two which will feature his amazing work on the doctor as a character , in live action. either way hes a cool dude.
Insta: @phillipwampler and discord is PhillipWampler#3594
To answer your question: he's a friend of mine that created a fan film a while back called Saved by Daylight, hes in it to as Dwight. It was the first time we had a major DBD fan film, he is working on episode two which will feature his amazing work on the doctor as a character , in live action. either way hes a cool dude.
Insta: @phillipwampler and discord is PhillipWampler#3594
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG that's beautiful :)
Also I like how the hex totem (which looks great as well) is right next to the locker. One could say the devs themselves put it right there !
Thank you! Doing a whole room build and love the feedback.
Wow well done looks nice, where can I ge tone?
I'd have to come build it. Lol.
Sweet!!!
Are you gonna get a flame lamp for a hex totem?
I will make it look legit. Its on the list, but up next is constructing the Hook, Pallet, Entity and killer.
Did @Wamps put you up to this? He made a fan film a while back, i think you can benefit him and his production quite well
I dont know who this is, but I am interested in him now. Where can I find more?
This is fantastic
Bruh, awesome.
Well I can give you his discord and Insta
To answer your question: he's a friend of mine that created a fan film a while back called Saved by Daylight, hes in it to as Dwight. It was the first time we had a major DBD fan film, he is working on episode two which will feature his amazing work on the doctor as a character , in live action. either way hes a cool dude.
Insta: @phillipwampler and discord is PhillipWampler#3594
Thank you!
I appreciate it!
Nice! Gonna follow right now!
No prob I'll bet he'll be happy
I post my builds as they happen on the socials. If anyone wants to follow to see the next projects, is BeardNoEvil on everything.
Can we be friends? I'd like to go hide in that locker. I could do a Feng cosplay.
Of course. Lol
Small question: Is the locker "functional" as in can you open it and put stuff in it / is it stable enough to hold jackets etc ?
Absolutely. 100 percent functional. Behind the locker is a closet, so its extra roomy in there for storage.
This is it open. Don't mind the mess.
Haha, that's awesome ! Kinda expected to see a Dwight in there but really amazing nevertheless ! Really wish I had a locker/closet like that.
No Dwights in there at the moment. Lol.