PC- Stuck In a Locker

this is my first time writing a bug report so i'll follow the template exactly

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Get the bug where your character model flops around and gets "picked up" when the killer swings/picks up/hooks another survivor

Step 4 : Enter a locker the frame this happens (I think)

Step 5 : Trapped in locker, camera is inside locker, only actions I can do are crouch and click my flashlight


Other info:

I was playing Dwight

My perks were Quick and Quiet, Head On, Kindred, and Iron Will

The map was Dead Dog Saloon

This is the first time it has happened to me


The attached clip is only 2 minutes long, but I was trapped in the locker for about 15 minutes.


Watch "trapped in locker" on Streamable.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Pending

Comments