Devs please fix this bug with the twins and not wait until next chapter. This ruins the match.

https://youtu.be/DJI_EBq2VzQ

Every time you try and switch to victor when his he is about to return for being idle for too long, you are just stuck for the rest of the match. You can't do anything. You are forced to sit there until the survivors escape or end up dcing with the penalty. I know you could just not do it but tbh I just forget and think I could cut them off at the last seconds but then remember this happens.

Comments

  • Yeah this was supposed to be fixed already; so far they just succeeded in making it less common.

    I've had it still happen as well though. I have a feeling it's going to be like the kicking gens and getting stuck in them bug, it gets reduced until it's fairly rare but they never fully fix it until like a year later.