Where do i go to report hackers?
I have footage of a survivor using a speed hack in game and I dont know where to do to post it.
I have footage of a survivor using a speed hack in game and I dont know where to do to post it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Email support....
But they won't do anything I showed plenty of recorded proof so far no one got banned even the obvious ones, flying, speed hacking and running trough walls
There is a report system at the end of the game. Idk what you can do now but Im pretty sure this counts as a witch hunt if you dont blur the names
have you reported them ingame? because that is mandatory.
then, with your video, go to the support and fill a ticket with "additional report info", where you provide them with all the necessary details (https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us)
Yes i have reported ingame
You gotta make sure you record. It is a lot more likely (still not guaranteed) for them to get banned