Rank error after reset – lost more than two rank progress

Hi!

After rank reset I've lost more than two rank progress. I was in rank 12 at the end of the season at Survivor and today I saw that I get into rank 17 without any reason (I didn't play last few days when I get into rank 12).

Platform: Steam

I've got also rank 13 as killer (or 14, I don't remember that cause I didn't play as killer so much).

Can u explain that bug? What causes that error?

unknown.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Maybe you're mistaken, aren't you R13 by any chance? I was R1 and now I'm R5 both sides. If yes, it's completely fine and fair, not a bug.

    Or maybe, just maybe, it's somehow bugged for some players at lower ranks, idk.

    image.png

    This is how rank reset works when season ends, since patch 3.4.0.

  • On Survivor I have rank 12. I'm sure about that. On Killer nope but on Survivor I'm 100% sure.

    It's really annoying, cause I get worse players and it's harder to do something on map

    But thanks

  • Last month rank reset for survivor I was reset twice. I ended as rank 4, on rank reset day I was bumped to 5, played bunch of matches and at end of session was rank 6, next time I logged in I was rank 9 because it decided to reset my rank again.

  • Nah, something was off for me as well. I'm a rank 1/2 klr and was dropped to 9, I think my suv rank was 5 and also dropped to 9. I said on the pop-up I would be at 5, and here I am at 9.

  • @bm33 said:

    Last month rank reset for survivor I was reset twice. I ended as rank 4, on rank reset day I was bumped to 5, played bunch of matches and at end of session was rank 6, next time I logged in I was rank 9 because it decided to reset my rank again.

    Same. Went from rank 6 to rank 13 :/

  • You guys are lucky, I'm actually stuck in red ranks for like 3 months (didn't count 1 purple after reset).