I Hope One Day Moris’ Can Be Earned Mid Match
I love this game, but I wish I could kill my victims some other way by earning it. I really wish a mori was earned by achieving six downs without downing the same survivor twice in a row. It would make chases more rewarding, and I feel this would make it more fun for both sides of the match.
Survivors will be targeted less consistently if at all, and the killer doesn’t have to just only do hooks or bring a mori. They can earn the right to kill a survivor by their hand.
Your thoughts?
Survivors will be targeted less consistently if at all, and the killer doesn’t have to just only do hooks or bring a mori. They can earn the right to kill a survivor by their hand.
Your thoughts?
Comments
You can. It's called Devour Hope.
you have rencor
You can - devour hope
This is why I hope the devs rework the totems so they are not almost useless. then devour hope will be nice to run