Do you think that defending gens is for losers? Try this build!
Behold the...
successful failure build
Perks:
- Bitter Murmur
- Cruel
ConfinementLimits - Fire Up
- Coup De Grace
Strategy:
I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but this build is god awful. But if you're actually willing to put yourself through it to feed your insatiable masochism then I'd recommend using on either Plague with her Iridescent Seal add-on or on Pig to further the theme of the build.
If you're lucky you might even get some value out of the perks here. But you should really only try this build if you either want to flex on survivors by handi-capping yourself or to just suffer.
Sooo... Give it a try?
Comments
Hag is surprisingly good with this build. Mint Rag Hags and Demo are also pretty decent with this. If you're not playing those killers and you're not willing to torture yourself, then run either NOED or Remember Me to replace Cruel Limits. When using the Remember Me, I like to replace Bitter Murmur with Rancor
Cruel Limts + Bitter Murmur can actually be pretty decent on some maps, especially paired with Tinkerer so the killer can prepare to take advantage of both those other perks proc’ing.
On Haddonfield it’s actually very devastating to the survivors with some of the gens being on upper floors of houses.
I once got a 4K on Haddonfield running CL, BM, Tinkerer, and NOED simply because 1 survivor was already dead, and the remaining 3 survivors popped the last gen together in the main house above the basement. They had absolutely no where to go as I was coming up the stairs. It was shooting fish in a barrel.