My brush with a famous content creator!

Playing early this morning because I couldn't sleep, I get a lobby as killer as The Pig -- and in my match is the one and only Ohmwrecker! I'm a huge fan of all of his content, so my hands were literally shaking playing the match! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I didn't play my best, and going after Ohm early proved fruitless, as he outclassed me in chase. I calmed down as the match went on, and when I downed him late on what would have been his death hook, I let him wiggle off to see if he would boop the snoot -- and he DID! ๐Ÿ˜ He and a David (who also booped eventually) ended up escaping, and it was one of the most fun matches I've ever had!

I always wondered if I'd run across someone who's a well known content creator -- while he's not solely a DBD player like an Otz, OhTofu, or many others -- it's still was incredibly exciting and fun, and a reminder of why this game can be so much fun!

Full match is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=686N6dxDNSw&ab_channel=GeriatricGaming

Snoot booping at 20:50 and afterwards of the above video.

Comments