The Spirit - Blade shatter animation ???
Hey does anyone know where the "blade shatter animation" is ???
I really miss it!
Did they not implement it? ![]()
Hey does anyone know where the "blade shatter animation" is ???
I really miss it!
Did they not implement it? ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been trying to make it happen as well, and it doesn't seem to be in game anymore. The loud crashing of glass when you're carrying a survivor and break your sword on a hard object....nope gone....
Yea exactly! That was sooo great!
Sad face
The only time that I have ever seen it was during the ptb when I hit an object while carrying someone. (I ended up letting two people off of my shoulder to watch it happen a bunch more times).
Wait, this was a thing? I didn't see that happen to me once! What was the criteria for it and does anyone have footage?