Animations Bug? Maybe or a hack?
Hi, I recently reported a nurse because i thought they were hacking but looking back at the clip it looks more like a bug issue, The killers name was Blinkz, this happened throughout the entire game, and on PC. I went to heal a downed survivor and the killer was coming so I hopped into a locker to do a head on play, I used head on and vaulted a window and waited for a second vault, once I did the second vault i take a hit but it looks to cancel and I run away, later I vault literally over nothing and once the survivor i went to heal gets picked up so does my character, it even put the hook animation on me for a bit which stopped me from doing things like healing, gens, or getting healed. It didn't put me in hook phases though only the animation. I don't know if anyone else had this issue I haven't seen anything about it but I also clipped it because I was streaming. (Also sorry about the profanity ^^')
https://clips.twitch.tv/HeadstrongOutstandingCodDuDudu
Comments