Survivors able to walk through wall at main building on Gas Heaven

I was playing Bubba with BBQ & Chili, Ruin, Bitter Murmur, and either Stridor or Knock Out, I can't remember.

A Steve and a Nancy were able to walk through a wall at the back of the gas station, right where the garage and the main building met. I was able to see through the wall when I got right next to it, and one time I was able to hit the Steve through the wall, but I could not pass through it myself.

I would attach the game logs, but when I go through the steps outlined in the guide I don't have a DBD folder to select, and I looked in many other files and didn't see it anywhere. If there's something I'm missing with that, I'll be happy to look again with some guidance.

Very frustrating to have this happen, especially since I used a survivor stew offering and basically wasted it since I couldn't touch two of the survivors.

Tagged: Pending

Comments